Exercise Advice!

Options
jessicaquiros1994
jessicaquiros1994 Posts: 164 Member
What are some good exercises that target inner thigh and he love handles area??? I'll try to reply to everyone that comments! Thank you in advance. Send me a request!

Replies

• ChxSurf782
    ChxSurf782 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jessica! I think you meant to post this in the "Fitness and Exercise" group?

You seem to be asking the age old question of "spot reduction," which most on here will be quick to tell you is a myth. There is stubborn body fat which varies person-to-person, but the big picture is you cannot just tone an area prone to holding fat unless you reduce overall bodyfat %.

Any number of core or thigh specific exercises can help strengthen/build muscle in those areas, but if you have fat covering them above around 15% overall, you'll never know it.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Exercise, Diet? Are you sure there are no lotions? Please, please, please
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Only thing you can do is to lose body fat. Your body will decide where that area of fat comes from. Get low enough in body fat and it will have no choice but to utilize that area of fat. The more muscle you have on your body, the faster it will burn fat. That's why guys generally have an easier time burning excess fat and keeping it off. Sorry ladies. I will say to make sure you have a good strength training program as well as cardio program. Utilizing muscle will facilitate a continuous energy consumption, even at rest while cardio will burn calories at the time of performance. Doing both will give you a double whammy that should produce a good consistent fat burn, that is if you're eating in a caloric deficit.