What a day......

Options
A buddy and I grabbed some beers after work.

Now, I had MORE than enough calories left for the day (I also walked 6 miles in anticipation...)

However I still over shot my target by 500 calories. It wasn't the beer so much as it was the horrible food option I picked
(tortillas with queso, guac and salsa).

Though there is one small victory, I wrote down everything I ate and drank. I didn't shy NOR hide away from my behavior. Next month my friend and I will go out again and I hope to learn from this day and not go over quite so much.

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Victory! No need to be shy about what you eat. Just be honest in your log. Notice trends. Notice what you can do different. Good job logging!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    You probably ate at your maintenance calories for the day. Don't sweat it, it sounded like fun.
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    you're doing better than me, if I have a blow-out I pretend it didn't happen/ don't log it try to CTRL Z it from my life!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    The only thing I see that you did "wrong" was call this terrible food: "tortillas with queso, guac and salsa" NO! That is yummy delicious food. May be a bit caloric, but very good, nonetheless.

In all seriousness though, live and learn and try to enjoy the process as much as possible.