Just finished Bloodline S2 in about a day and half, and now Ray Donovan
  • changedbyhisgrace
    changedbyhisgrace Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ChxSurf782 wrote: »
    The most underrated show on TV:

Vikings :)

It's the best program ever. Hopefully reast season 4 be out soon :p

So underrated:disappointed: Its such a good damn show!
  • changedbyhisgrace
    changedbyhisgrace Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    The Twilight Zone 1959-1964 episodes, damn right! ;)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Real Housewives of Orange County
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Always sunny!!!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Orange Is The New Black
  • emma054tkd
    emma054tkd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Person of interest. Outlander. The last ship, the 100. Grey's anatomy. Night shift
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Another orange is the new black here, peaky blinders and penny dreadful
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    What does binge watching actually mean? I always take it to mean watching 3 or more episodes in one sitting multiple times, or watching an entire season+ of something in one sitting.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    What does binge watching actually mean? I always take it to mean watching 3 or more episodes in one sitting multiple times, or watching an entire season+ of something in one sitting.

That would be the definition
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

I don't have time to binge watch anything worthwhile, lol. It has to be tame enough to be on around a 6 year old. But this weekend he's at his grandparents so it's on. I have a list.

Outlander
    Bates Motel
    Versailles (possibly, if I get in to it, but I don't know how many episodes there are)
    Latest season of OINB

I'll also add in a few random romance movies, but I don't think you can binge watch movies, lol
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Price is right
  • Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

I don't have time to binge watch anything worthwhile, lol. It has to be tame enough to be on around a 6 year old. But this weekend he's at his grandparents so it's on. I have a list.

Outlander
    Bates Motel
    Versailles (possibly, if I get in to it, but I don't know how many episodes there are)
    Latest season of OINB

I'll also add in a few random romance movies, but I don't think you can binge watch movies, lol

I avoid watching anything I wouldn't want my children watching. If they don't need to see it neither do I. There are plenty of great shows that I find okay for children, but everyone has a different idea of what is okay for their kids to see.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    Colt1835 wrote: »

Outlander
    Bates Motel
    Latest season of OINB

I avoid watching anything I wouldn't want my children watching. If they don't need to see it neither do I. There are plenty of great shows that I find okay for children, but everyone has a different idea of what is okay for their kids to see.

It's also more than just what's on the screen at any given time. I can't watch anything that I have to pay attention to the entire time to really get in to it because my son likes to talk incessantly, lol. So it's mostly comedies or travel type shows when he's home/awake and I'm watching tv.
  • staceybradleywells
    staceybradleywells Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Currently at work, and listening to the Soundtrack of Hamilton.
  • Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Colt1835 wrote: »

Outlander
    Bates Motel
    Latest season of OINB

It's also more than just what's on the screen at any given time. I can't watch anything that I have to pay attention to the entire time to really get in to it because my son likes to talk incessantly, lol. So it's mostly comedies or travel type shows when he's home/awake and I'm watching tv.

I get that. I'm the type of person who gives the tv 100% of my attention or none. There's really no in between for me. I've never understood people who will get up and go to the bathroom or something and not pause the tv.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    The Newsroom
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Nurse Jackie