Who is still up ??

Options
vincema01
vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
The life of a shift worker .. Sleeping habits get bounced around..

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Hello, Vince.

Did you want to chat with some girls or this ol' greasy torso?

• vincema01
    Options
    Who ever but no grease please I just came from a shop with all that ..
  • steve5269
    steve5269 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Night shift sucks
  • steve5269
    steve5269 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    One and a half more months and I'm back on days. It can't come soon enough
  • vincema01
    Options
    The most horrible thing of shift work is your sleep and eating got to try to readjust all the time and it gets frustrating at times .
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm up! but it's 4:34pm :lol:
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Its only 6:39 pm here.....but Im already counting down the minutes till I can put the kids to bed!
  • vincema01
    Options
    Lucky you .. Hahah.
  • itsalifestylenotadiet
    itsalifestylenotadiet Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am, but going to bed soon. Nightlife is terrible and mines not from working those hours.
  • vincema01
    Options
    Sweet dreams , it is a challenge.
  • itsalifestylenotadiet
    Options
    Thank you, have to finish my tea which actually helps me sleep for the most part.
  • vincema01
    Options
    Must try to drink tea if it actually can calm me down.
  • itsalifestylenotadiet
    Options
    I found out accidentally that it helps me. I have always been a hot tea drinker but started drinking Bigelow teas because they come in individual packets and keeps it fresher therefore tasting better. After a couple months of drinking one cup of Lemon Ginger with probiotics followed by one cup Cozy Chamomile with the tea bags being left in the cup while sipping (12 0z cup) I noticed that it not only helped me sleep but helped me digestively so it's a win win for me. Make sure you give it time if you decide to try it.
  • vincema01
    Options
    I heard about the chamomile tea is good didn't know about the rest of that , so give it some time you say worth a try .. I seen in the mall raw tea what is your take on that.
  • itsalifestylenotadiet
    Options
    I honestly go by what I can afford so that's how I found the Bigelow. It's about $2.28 at Walmart for a box of 20 bags, so two boxes of each last me 40 days. Caffeine free is the key so if they have something you want to try at the mall go for it until you find something that works for you. Not eating at least 4 hours before bed is also helping as is eating my larger meals early in the day and not at dinner time so that it's digested by the time you hit the pillow. Took me 53 years to figure this out. Lol
  • itsalifestylenotadiet
    Options
    Oh and take your time drinking it too. I am off to bed now so have a good night.
  • vincema01
    Options
    I will go see if they sale that brand here in Ontario at Walmart , if you want you can add me as a friend, thanks for the information.
  • itsalifestylenotadiet
    Options
    Good Morning, they sell it at many stores and I normally buy it at Food Lion but found it at Walmart for 40 cents less the other night so just depends on the store and if it's on sale or not. https://www.bigelowtea.com/Shop-Teas/By-Type/Herbal/Cozy-Chamomile-Herbal-Tea#.V1quoKJvBXk and https://www.bigelowtea.com/Shop-Teas/By-Type/Herbal/Lemon-Ginger-Herbal-Tea-Plus-Probiotics#.V1qvr6JvBXk
  • vincema01
    Options
    Good morning and happy Friday!!
    Thanks for the link I will look into it your great.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    It's early afternoon here