Does anyone record their heavier weight?

Options
I know most people will weigh in the morning, and I (think) that the morning weight is the most commonly time for people to officially record their weight. My question is: Does anyone use their heavier weight (whatever time of day that may be for you) as their official weight, to be safe? Or should we cut ourselves a break.

Just curious :)

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    I only use the morning weight as my official weight because it is the most stable and has the least number of variables. Any other time of the day your weight can be affected by what you ate, or how much water you've had to drink, so it would be pointless to track any other time than right when you wake up, in my opinion.
  • JuleneBauleke
    Options
    I weigh in once a week on Thursday morning. I find very little difference between then and mid-afternoon, but that's me. I think whatever you are comfortable with doing is Ok. Congrats on the weight loss.
  • TS1234
    TS1234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weigh at the same time, the same scale and wearing the same clothes every day. It is normal with daily routine to gain about 2-4 lbs. However, if you weigh the same time etc. it will be more accurate.
  • Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    I only use the morning weight as my official weight because it is the most stable and has the least number of variables. Any other time of the day your weight can be affected by what you ate, or how much water you've had to drink, so it would be pointless to track any other time than right when you wake up, in my opinion.

True, pick one day out of the week and weigh in at the same time. Personally i dont weigh in but once a month so i dont freak to much if i weigh a little more in the evening.