Hiya from Flatbush!

Options
jaroyan
jaroyan Posts: 13 Member
Hey everyone - this is my first day here. I was recommended by my best friend "tkcasta" who has really enjoyed being a part of this online community. I'm a pretty active person; I like to run (do races every once in awhile in NYC) and do exercise videos as well as biking and walking. I recently (6 weeks ago) came back from a climb on Mt. Rainier and my physical health and well-being has been less than desirable. About a month ago, my doctor informed me that I have hypothyroidism and so I've been attempting to deal with that as a part of my life.

I'm here to gain friends and lose a bit of weight - hopefully with the support of the online community.

Replies

• spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    Welcome! It is a really great tool and you will become acquainted with a lot of great supporters and friends here, There are also lots of fun and creative challenges as well. Enjoy and best of luck with your journey!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This website is great and full of wonderfully supportive people, you will find many people just like you to inspire and motivate you.

( I'm from Sheepshead Bay myself, although been outta the 'hood for many years. I miss NYC so much!!!)