Trying to loose 150lbs.

Options
2»

Replies

• MorningWhispers
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me. I log daily as I go.
  • teresrd81
    teresrd81 Posts: 3
    Options
    We are in the same boat we can encourage each other if you like!! We Can Do It!!
  • kns6374
    kns6374 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 110 lbs! I've just started logging everyday again here recently, I kinda got off track for awhile :p
    Anyway, feel free to add me!
  • Marty118
    Marty118 Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose 110lbs. I started back today. I know I need to do this for health and looks but food is a great pleasure for me. I've made it through most of the day and now all I can think about it is food. I want to eat. I actually just logged in here, looking for inspiration or help to not go off my diet the first friggen day. Seeing these posts really helped. Just go minute by minute.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    You have trouble even moving? How much are you eating? Please tell me you're not killing yourself trying to stick to the ever-trendy 1200 cals/day. Do you know what your TDEE is?
    yup
  • maybeazure
    maybeazure Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in every day. I need to loose about 90 more pounds, but I'm not looking past getting under 200 right now, which is another 49 pounds. My diary is open to friends.
  • bru2151
    bru2151 Posts: 3
    Options
    :smile: You can add me as a friend and we will help each other loose weight.
  • RockinJanie86
    Options
    feel free to add me too. I've been on this site off and on for awhile but recently I've been sticking to it. I kept forgetting what this website is called. I finally found it and book marked it. I lost about 80lbs on my own and I'm here to lose another 80ish
  • Dandeliiondreams
    Dandeliiondreams Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.

5'4
    Trying to overall lose 125 lbs
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Ive been logging for almost 375 days and I am closing in on 100 lb loss so....
  • Shabooms
    Shabooms Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey.. I'm new to this site :) need to lose 50lbs.. Been trying to remember to log everyday, please feel free to add me! :D and good luck losing guys! <3
  • hcooney1122
    hcooney1122 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me (anyone can!) - I track every day but my diary is private because I had some trouble with people being rude about what I was eating, when I was just trying to get used to eating a lower amount of calories everyday. My ultimate weight loss goal is between 100-125 lbs, but I have my tracker just set for the goal I have to reach by December for my health insurance. I believe there is a way to share my diary with specific people, and I'd be happy to share :).