Tell us about your profile name

Replies

• sappermuff
    sappermuff Posts: 175 Member
    I was a combat engineer, and my nickname since highschool has been Muff.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    I met my husband online, and my avi at the time was a gif of a panda rolling back and forth, back and forth. He promptly nicknamed me Panda. Poptarts is because it's a food I used to always keep in the house. A scare with pre-diabetes, on top of my insulin resistant PCOS, quickly made me drop the grains and sugar.

It's kind of a cross between where I've been and an ode to where I'm going.

I may not have been sober when I named myself.
  • KashSenpai
    KashSenpai Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2016
    Everyone at Uni calls me Kash and I've taught many people in the gym about weight training and diet so see myself as a teacher :blush: and Senpai is a japanese word which derives from mainly anime and also means an elder student who you can look up to :smiley:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I wanted to lose 50 lbs by the time I turned 50!

People always assume I'm speaking of myself as Fabulous and Fantastic but it was meant for the age and weight loss!
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    edited June 2016
    I wanted to lose 50 lbs by the time I turned 50!

People always assume I'm speaking of myself as Fabulous and Fantastic but it was meant for the age and weight loss!

It works either way Linda!

My first name is Victor and I'm a mechanic

• DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Jade is normally a green stone and is very pretty but one of my favorite colours is blue so I'm going to be blue Jade
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    I don't remember, I think it was randomly generated on some site a few years ago and I like it, it fit me, so I kept it lol.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    MFP made it for me. Its my first and middle name
  • Ipedal4pleasure
    Ipedal4pleasure Posts: 64 Member
    I like to cycle, road, off road, spin...so it was pretty easy to come up with.
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    I wanted Will Run for Beer but it was taken!
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    I think I was drunk and thought it would be motivational for me to see my starting weight every freaking time I logged. Ugh such a bad decision. Now everybody knows.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    also my name backwards and the year I began my new healthier journey to fitness....
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    A secret admirer left me a note at work and that's how the misspelled my name and people just started spelling my name that way thinking it was funny. Plus the initials of where I worked at the time. I was a teen so anjula and the jj Is for jamba juice lol
  • ShieldMaidenBun
    ShieldMaidenBun Posts: 10 Member
    Shield maiden is basically a woman of Freyja. They're Viking women warriors
  • TKC863
    TKC863 Posts: 5 Member
    Initials and area code for where I was born (also rhymes)
  • LaReineDesPixels
    LaReineDesPixels Posts: 105 Member
    My username was previously blackrose414 just something I always used since I was in high school and 4/14 my birthday. Now I just changed it like yesterday to "The Queen of Pixels" in French for the hell of it. I work in IT.
  • nadean1980
    nadean1980 Posts: 50 Member
    My first name + the year I was born
  • Tapir13
    Tapir13 Posts: 33 Member
    I love Malayan tapirs, and I was born on the 13th. I used to always have Wykyd the Sinister Sage as my screen name, but I've kind of outgrown that one now, I guess.
  • bluebrontide
    bluebrontide Posts: 25 Member
    brontide was a pretty word, i thought...and blue is my favourite colour :)
  • fornowiamwinter
    fornowiamwinter Posts: 79 Member
    Mine is simply the title of a song by Ólafur Arnalds, For Now I Am Winter.