Please add me as a friend.

Options
Looking for weight loss buddies. New to th is app. I am on facebook, as well. :)

Replies

• pumpkin0467
    pumpkin0467 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am not on facebook, but need buddies to keep me motivated. Thanks in advance to all who accept. :)
  • stroutman81
    stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    It helps if you tell us a little about yourself so you can add people who have traits in common with you.
  • khall31783
    khall31783 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i just started also im not sure how to add you i am on facebook too under khall
  • tamidunphy470
    tamidunphy470 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would like to lose 90 pounds and I barely started being active as I use a cane to walk I had gotten carjacked and had multiple surgeries on feet and ankles now then I'm older I have diabetes and severe neuropathy which is now caused me to walk on my tippy toes and then now shifted my pelvic bone which causes me a great deal of pain to do a lot of exercise I am doing therapy pool therapy trying to walk the treadmill but would like any support and would like to be support for somebody going to the same as me
  • Ssyyq4
    Ssyyq4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me how you send a invite
  • HunkneeBunchesFl
    HunkneeBunchesFl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, for who have added me. Those that could not... I went ahead and sent a friend request. I am new to this.. and a lot of features are not on the mobile app. I went to the laptop and updated pictures. I am trying to get a little bit more about myself up here. Please give me a little time. :)