Hi there from Thailand

Options
ThaiKaren
ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
Hi everyone I have been on this site for nearly a week and it's wonderful isn't it!!!!! There is such a strong sense of community spirit and everyone is so friendly.
I don't have that much to lose, but have been trying to acheive my goal in one way or another for about 3 years. I've got nearly there and then gained it all back again, I can gain 7lbs in a week if I let myself go, so I'm on here now to finally try and get there once and for all.
I have lived in Thailand for nearly 7 years although am originally from the UK. The lifestyle here is much more relaxed and I really enjoy it, apart from missing my family and Grandchildren, but I have been back to visit and of course they are always coming here to visit me.
I have been reading through the message boards this morning and am amazed at some of the success stories, how much people have acheived. So I want to be able to do it myself.
If there is anyone reading this who wants to be a friend please send me a message, you can never have enough friends.
Take care all xx

Replies

• knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been finding it enormously helpful. I try to plan my eating the night before so I know what to make for lunch and what to take out of the freezer! I can still make changes if necessary, but it allows me to plan for special occasions ahead of time, as well.

Best of luck to you. Keep plugging away. I've heard Thailand is beautiful--I'm a little envious.