Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    hannibal_lecter_lets_do_lunch.jpg
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Enough greens to fill a mixing bowl, red cabbage, one hard boiled egg, tuna, laughing cow, red and orange pepper, chipotle cholula sauce. Huge salad for like 250 calories.
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Today I had egg salad in a pita. So good!

Tomorrow, I've already prepared angel hair pasta with sauce and two turkey meatballs.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I'm eating it now:
    - wholemeal sourdough bread (delicous bread from a small artisan bakery)
    - one egg, "scrambled" in the microwave
    - light cheese slice

Plus black swan greek yoghurt, cherry tomatoes, apple and a Be Natural muesli bar - though I'll eat the rest of those progressively during the afternoon.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    today's lunch will be leftovers from last night's dinner - lasagna hamburger helper (but made with ground chicken)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I had leftovers from last nights bbq - grilled chicken w jerk seasoning, zucchini and mushrooms
  • Caroline393
    Caroline393 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Green bean and potato salad:
    - potatoes boiled in bite-sized pieces for 14 minutes, adding in the beans for the last couple
    - tossing in some olive oil and balsamic vinegar and feta cheese crumbles and a little bit of pepper
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I met up with a friend for lunch, and we went for a burger, fries and a few beers
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    broccoli slaw, shredded cabbage, crockpot pulled pork, roasted sweet potato cubes all in a bowl with a drizzle of sauce: homemade mayo, pineapple, cayenne pepper, turmeric, salt and pepper in the food processor. It was delicious! like a deconstructed coleslaw and bbq pork in one bowl!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    avocado toast with tomato, parm, arugula, and balsamic.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Grilled pork Vietnamese-style sandwich (French roll, grilled pork, pickled veggies, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeno, spicy mayo). Not my usual but a yummy Friday treat :smile:
  • teatumbles
    teatumbles Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Big slice of Italian bread, 400g of fresh papaya, a green apple, and a mango
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    cdzzuPD.jpg
    This was for breakfast, but I stopped by this place called Verts, located in a few cities in Texas. They gave away a free entree today in Houston.

It's a lamb and beef salad, bretty gud. I'd come back.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My lunch is divided into 2 parts. First, a couple of hours ago, I had the last 3 oz of some lentil soup I'd made last weekend with a small piece of cornbread. Second, cooking now, is a bunch of vegetables and brown rice. I decided that I wanted to break it into 2 pieces to reduce the time of waiting for dinner, which will be about 3.5 hours from now.
  • Debmomto5
    Debmomto5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amy's Cheddar, Bean and rice Burrito
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    6" roast beef sub.
  • miconsumafuoco
    miconsumafuoco Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ham steak sandwich with half an avocado and half a Roma tomato. Half a tablespoon of mayo and the bread is Nature's Own 40 cals a slice. Total 384 calories with 28 grams of protein! Yum!
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Lol I was bad and had Wendy's!
  • skinnyforhi
    skinnyforhi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Pork tenderloin, corn/tomoato/okra, steamed squash, roasted potato wedges.
  • AigreDoux
    AigreDoux Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    shiritaki noodles with laughing cow cheese, leftover pulled pork and bbq sauce. I have fun creating new flavor combos with these! Sugar snap peas on the side.