Reintroducing Myself

Options
LaDiiHeArT
LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to reintroduce myself, as I've been a member for a while now but for many reason I've just been up and down with my weight-loss commitment. Any who, this time, I'm hoping to stay on track this time around. I'm on day four of Insanity and wanted to know if anyone else has recently started it or has restarted their weight loss journey. I'm lacking supportive friends in my corner and wanted to see if I could make new ones on here. Who can help keep me on track and inspire, and motivate me to stay on track as I will do the same. I don't want to make this too long, but hi everyone, feel free to comment your weight loss goals.

I'm hoping to lose 75 to 100 pounds. My ideal goal weight is 130lbs and I'm currently 220 or 230 or somewhere around there I haven't been weighed myself in a while but I'm going to weigh myself Monday morning and once again when I reach day 60 of insanity. I really don't want to focus too much on the scale right now. After that, I'll most likely weigh myself once a month after that. What about you guys? What are you guys doing? How did any of you like insanity? Let me know!

Replies

• crystalmgriff
    crystalmgriff Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Crystal. I'm in ur situation as well. I always seem to get so motivated amd start my journey, then fall off and go back to old bad habits. Life gets busy but I never stop trying. I really enjoyed insanity. I did it around 4 years ago and remember I couldn't do a single push up, or situps. After I stuck with it for awhile u feel ur body getting stronger. It takes time, and remember to pay attention to ur body so u cam notice ur changes. It's also hard when u don't have people around u on the same page and tend to eat whatever, but just focus on ur life, ur progress and you'll get there. Kick butt now, while later u cam enjoy those cheat meals. Start waking up looking at urself and tell urself u can do this.
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Welcome to your fitness and health journey. First thing that I have learned is that you need to make it a lifestyle and learn how to balance your diet to make it sustainable. You can do it!, I have lost over 30 lbs and kept it off and still working at it so they don't come back:)
    I have done Insanity Max 30. Those are tought workouts but if you follow the program to a T, they give you excellent results. It may be hard at the beginning, but just modify as you need and you will see by the end of the program your performance and endurance has increased a lot.
    Insanity Max 30 is like Insanity but condense in half an hour. Did one round of the program and liked it, I have to say I love Shaun T.
    You can do it!!