Help a girl lose 40lbs please!

Options
2»

Replies

• Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... 4'11" @169.8 lbs, GW:140... then let's see where that takes me after :)
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Feel free to add always like to motivate others if I can
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat- anyone please feel free to add me. I am having a tough day already wanting to get the chinese catering they had come into work today!
  • danibodani
    Options
    You got this girl, and I am here to motivate if you want to add me. Cause I could sure use some more motivation... that's to any of you lovely people out their with a supportive nature.

I'm 5' 7, and I was 190.5 lbs at my heaviest. That was about 4 years ago. About 2 months ago I started working out again after my chiro 'okayed' it and I am I currently down from 185lbs to 169.4lbs. My goal is to get to 150. Starting small. I'll see how I feel and how I look when I get there and may decide to lose more if I feel the need. My frame is broader so I may not need to.

Anyways... feel free to add me.
  • Benzo500
    Benzo500 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Look into circuits and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). That combo will have you melting the fat away in no time! Feel free to add me if you'd like and good luck!!! =]
  • Melani_702
    Melani_702 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Babyloutattoo - you got this girl! We are all in this together. I'll be supporting your goals and ask you all to do the same for me.
    I've committed to a lifestyle change for myself and my family - I'm ready!:flowerforyou:
  • stacy71773
    Options
    I'm right there with you...I'd like to lose about 35 lbs to get back to my goal weight. Please feel free to add me...I'm on here every day!