ISO of accountabilabuddies! need to lose 80lbs and looking for others in the same boat.

Options
2»

Replies

• AliY0511
    AliY0511 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I started in 2014, lost 80 and now bounce back and forth between 60-80lbs lost.

Trying a new approach - still have about 100 to go!

Adding everyone here, please feel fee to add me for any new posters :)
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I don't have as much to lose. But, it is a constant struggle for me. I've lost and gained weight for my entire adult life. I just get comfortable in situations and gain it all back. I want to get back on track, it's just difficult to find the motivation.
  • amandak822
    amandak822 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please add me. The more accountability partners the better. I have had a desk job for the past 12 years. No kids. Just me and my husband. In the past year my weight has sky rocketed. I gained over 30 lbs which brings me to a place where I need to lose close to 80 lbs. I am 5'11'' and I weighed 257 today. My first goal is to lose 15 lbs. I think setting mini goals will help keep me motivated. So if anyone needs a friend please add me and we can get through this and learn together!
  • bluegreysky
    bluegreysky Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose fifty at first, and then probably about about 25 more pounds. I guess that's about 80. I am 26, an overeater, who is trying to stop! And have been taking longer walks to try to get more stamina and be more active. I am not totally active yet, but I am trying to get back into it, so active or not go ahead and add me too!
  • mammabear1193
    mammabear1193 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use more motivation! Added you!
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Add me! I lost about 50lb and now I'm stuck and need to motivated to keep with it
  • ranabanana32
    ranabanana32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going through this feed and adding you all! I'm in the same boat! I need some motivating friends to keep me going!
  • iamDavis139
    iamDavis139 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi, everyone! My name is Bailey! I started my weight-loss journey years ago and I got down to about 150 but I got too comfortable and went through a really rough patch my senior year of high school. I'm starting my sophomore year in college and I've never weighed this much in my life (213lbs), I'm aiming to lose 70lbs by the end of this year. Add me! And if possible could you share any things that help keep you motivated/tips?
  • karenvirapen
    karenvirapen Posts: 40 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi folks :) I'm Karen and I have 87 lbs to lose, so feel free to add me!

I have been a bit of a yo yo dieter over the past few years, I lost 5 stone (70 pounds) then put it all back on and more over a couple of years again...since then, in the last two years I've lost a bit, gained a bit, but never had the same consistent results.

I've found in the past that I do well when I limit sugar and cut my carbs down, so am trying that again (day 3). Low carb breakfast, lunch and then a regular dinner (but still within calorie limits). Will see how it works and keep you posted :) Need to get back on track and accountability here might just help!
  • aPhillipsJones
    aPhillipsJones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, My name is Andrea. I am trying to lose 80lbs. by Dec. My current weight is 247. I have gotten to comfortable with my weight. My legs are swelling and It sucks My energy from me. I have started really watching my intake through the day. I would really enjoy of some support with other women going down the same road.