veerod993
veerod993 Posts: 7 Member
edited June 2016 in Chit-Chat
Donald Trump?

Replies

• vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a hot topic, yes it should be in my opinion it will make people think twice before they do the deed with out the proper protection , I am not here to argue with anyone this is my opinion and how I look at it if it has a heart beat it is a living being.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I'm not American so my input doesn't really matter much buy anyway. I don't know how Donald Trump is actually a serious contender for President. It doesn't really sound like he has any plans (from what I've seen/heard), he just parrots this "Let's make America great again!" mantra and it's scary that people actually lap it up. He's a business man, he knows how to sell things (including himself) and use controversial antics to draw attention. He oversimplifies everything...for example I heard this extract where he wants to kill the families of terrorists since I assume its his answer to eradicating terrorism. That would never work, you could keep killing people (innocent or not) but it's just gonna create further hatred..where would the killing end?

When he entered I had this perception he was just doing it for a bit a bolster to his ego, sort of a joke.. but the joke has gone too far now.

I'm seriously scared if he become Prez, only since my country is kinda like America Jr now...
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I'm not American so my input doesn't really matter much buy anyway. I don't know how Donald Trump is actually a serious contender for President. It doesn't really sound like he has any plans (from what I've seen/heard), he just parrots this "Let's make America great again!" mantra and it's scary that people actually lap it up. He's a business man, he knows how to sell things (including himself) and use controversial antics to draw attention. He oversimplifies everything...for example I heard this extract where he wants to kill the families of terrorists since I assume its his answer to eradicating terrorism. That would never work, you could keep killing people (innocent or not) but it's just gonna create further hatred..where would the killing end?

When he entered I had this perception he was just doing it for a bit a bolster to his ego, sort of a joke.. but the joke has gone too far now.

I'm seriously scared if he become Prez, only since my country is kinda like America Jr now...

Yep. Pretty terrifying.

(This thread will probably be closed shortly; we aren't allowed to discuss controversial topics here. There are probably MFP groups where politics are discussed, though.)
  • vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Oops I replied to the wrong one ..
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I'm going to spam block you because I put up a funny Donald Trump thread and everybody got on my *kitten*

*kitten*
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    He's entertaining isn't he?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. This discussion is welcome to continue in groups.

The forum guidelines include this item:

15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics and posts, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

psuLemon
This discussion has been closed.