Boyfriend ... Girlfriend...

Relationships are not easy... but they should be....

They say find that someone who shares the same goals as you...

Fitness is so important in living a healthy life... what if you find that someone who really doesn't care much.... always orders fast food... never cooks... and is naturally FIT!!!

I swear my last relationship ended because of this...
I couldn't stand coming home to a freezer full of ICE CREAM!!!

Someone needs to make a fitness dating website....

Match Fitness .com ???

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    I've broken up with my past three boyfriends over hostess. THOSE AREN'T ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE YOU PIGS.

Little Debbie all the way.
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Meh, just post your specs like this up on OkCupid.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    I would have broken up with you too if you complained about my freezer full of ice cream. Just saying.

I'm pretty sure the Chit-Chat/Fun & Games sections here qualifies as a dating website. Give it a try.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Here's the conundrum, I am super fit and eat plenty of fast food and always have a freezer full of ice cream... Then what?
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 398 Member
    I know RIGHT! My husband is like this . He is a skinny tall long pole who eat anything and never gets fat, he also doesn't exercise yet remains with a flat stomach and toned body. I have struggled with eating and weight all my life, am eating a plant based alkaline diet and he stuffs his face with McDonald's white bread cheese and any junk he can find. It's quite annoying.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    I feel you all the way! But I wonder if I met someone who was really into health and fitness would we complement each other or do the complete opposite? For me and relationships it seems that the fitness part has a little more weight than the eating. Even though I have dated a few that were several years younger than me I usually seem to have way more energy than them and we get to the point where they feel they cannot keep up with me. I guess since I have no interest in fast food that doesn't really bother me . . . but I could see where the freezer full of ice cream could end things - that would be my kryptonite!!!