Peoples stories of having bad days and why

Options
2»

Replies

• kc_lea
    kc_lea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track today and having a lot of negative feelings because of it. I consider myself as pretty disciplined person, but I had a friend visiting from out of down for a few days and found it hard to be really on top of planning and tracking and even exercising. Because of that, I let things slip.

I'm early enough into my own health journey that it feels like a pretty significant set-back. Today, even though I feel like *kitten*, I'm trying to just laser-focus on my goals. I popped into the "Success" section of MFP for some inspiration, and am getting ready to get into a long run. I find that planning helps shift my focus back. Even though I'm bummed about "falling offtrack" I'm trying to tell myself that the past is the past, the only thing I can control is the future.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Yesterday. I had the dAy off with hubby. Ate good foods for brekkie and lunch. I was starving by afternoon tea and went overboard on custard. Could have had yoghurt instead. Then I didn't plan dinner well. Too much butter and bacon in Brussel sprouts, I should have eaten more of the meat dish, or made another salad as well.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I fell off the bandwagon for a whole month. I changed from CICO to IIFYM, and then suddenly couldn't stop eating. I only just got back on track 3 days ago. It just came out of nowhere, trying and failing for a week. I had to refocus on my goals and reasons WHY I was doing this. Also, I'm on a timeline so I know I can't wait too long.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!