1 week in and love MFP

Options
Where to begin? At my highest weight, I was around 205. When I turned 30 I decided I needed to shape up. With the help of weight watchers and some on my own I lost 40 lbs. I was 5'6" and 165. Although not skinny, 165 was skinny for me and I felt great! I was getting tons of compliments too. I then got pregnant after 5 years of trying and I now have a wonderful two year old who I stay home with. I was about 198 at 9 mos pregnant and never lost the last 10 pounds of pregnancy weight. I started tracking on MFP a week ago and that made all the difference for me. I lost 4.2 lbs this week! I know the first week you always have the highest loss though. I am at 173 and 163 is my first mini goal because that is my prepregnancy weight. I would like to get to 140-145 lbs over all. My biggest downfall is eating out. It's our entertainment. I need to make better choices when eating out.

Also, I am 38 years old and I want to be a healthy mom for my son. I do things like take him swimming and such but I want to feel more confident. He is a ball of energy and hard to keep up with. My husband is pretty health conscious and gets up most days at 4:00 am to work out before work. I want to be a healthy mom and wife and be able to keep up with my family.