Tired of being gross

I recently lost 5 lbs but I haven't put on my profile that in the past week I've gained 4/5 back. I need help and I'm so tired of being disgusted when I look in the mirror. Plus, I work at a pool where everyone always sees you in a bathing suit, so I'd like to look better for that as wrll

Replies

• eringrace95_
    eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
    You've got to just make the comittment! Add a bunch of friends on here, it will keep you accountable and you can be support systems for each other!

Tell people in your life that you want to make a change, a support/accountability system is important too!

If it's too intimidating for you to switch to healthy all at once, do it bit by bit! Especially if you're starting from a higher weight. Incorporate a little more exercise week by week or even day by day, same with adding in healthy food bit by bit and reducing serving sizes!!

You've got this.
  • rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Just go one day at a time, one meal at a time. The plan is solid, put less calories in than you put out and the weight will drop. I found this naturally led to me eating better foods, as they have less calories. Throw in some exercise if you aren't already. Use that to offset when you eat too many calories. It looks like a huge task when you start, but it starts to fly by. I'm just under 3 months in, and 30 lbs down - stick with it, you've got this. If you have a bad meal, don't panic or write off the day - just eat better next time.