Low Calorie "Ice Creams"

Options
2»

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I've been curious about Arctic Zero since they've reformulated their recipe. When I tried it before it tasted like frozen cardboard. None of the creamy dairyness that I wanted from ice cream or even frozen yogurt. It's the only pint of frozen dessert I've ever thrown out unfinished. Has anyone tried the old recipe and the new?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I just bought an Enlightened bar (the salted caramel kind) and they are fantastic!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Yasso mint chocolate chip. My jerk house guest got drunk last night and ate my whole box.
  • Francl27
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Yasso mint chocolate chip. My jerk house guest got drunk last night and ate my whole box.

My kids did that on the fudge bars and they were not even drunk!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I've been curious about Arctic Zero since they've reformulated their recipe. When I tried it before it tasted like frozen cardboard. None of the creamy dairyness that I wanted from ice cream or even frozen yogurt. It's the only pint of frozen dessert I've ever thrown out unfinished. Has anyone tried the old recipe and the new?
    I saw good reviews for the cookie dough flavor. I would be interested in picking up a new pint, but that price tag and the old flavors scare me.

• ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Chapmans makes a triple berry sorbet that's only 60 calories for a half cup. it's super delicious
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Edy's slow churned ice cream has great macros... and it is REAL ice cream :)
  • Francl27
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    Edy's slow churned ice cream has great macros... and it is REAL ice cream :)

My main store stopped carrying it and the other local ones have a pretty bad selection. I'm still annoyed about it!
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Finding Halo Top changed my life. I'd only ever tried Arctic Zero and found it disappointing. Someone on Reddit raved about Halo Top and I quickly found out why :love: