Work in progress but still a success (with pics)

Options
SezxyStef
SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
So my story goes like this...always has small weight issues but nothing major. Joined the military and that took care of my weight issues. Then had a baby...hello weight (not saying I missed that friend). My weight has continued to fluctuate for all these years, lowest was 165 highest probably 205. I got married finally to a wonderful man who does not care except that I am happy with me and healthy. Over a year of newly wedded bliss I gained from 174 up to probably 205. My dad got married and of course family pics were required...ick. I think it was my heaviest...and I did decide to loose weight when I saw that pic and I did...about 20lbs but slowly gained it back.

So this year on January7th I said enough, my son is 19 I was tired all the time again and my cholesterol was high and I am 40....it's my time. I started with the 17 day diet (don't let the name fool you) it's a healthy eating plan over 17 day cycles so it taught me to eat healthy and slowly work into exercise.

I started with 20mins walks upped it to walks and the 30 day squat challenge (with great results I must say) and now I am doing 30 day shred.

I join MFP on June 17th weighing 178lbs goal is 165 I still weight 178 btw but.

Measurments are as follows:
start of 30DS Day 10 Day 20
June 17 June 27 July 9

Chest 41.5" 40" 38.75
Under bra 36 35 34
Waist 33 32.5 32
Bellybutton 37.5 37 36.5
Hips 41 41 40.5

Total of 8.75 inches in 20 days doing 30DS

And to really highlight the change from my heaviest to now, here is the pic...same dress, same person....

966c5b35-83c1-47f2-8189-684e0dc50fdf_zps8a6e742a.jpg

**first time posting pics so I hope it works

Replies

• JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Good job, those are great measurement loses
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    look good keep it up good job
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • samkelly89
    samkelly89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change! This just goes to show that the scale isn't everything. You look great!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome you're doing great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!