1st thought that pops in your mind

Options

Replies

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Perhaps this better belongs under pet peeves, but why do people stand in a major walkway to chit chat instead of moving 5 feet over?? (I know.. I know.. just to piss me off, right?)
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Probably D, probably

Why do tourists walk along the sidewalks in groups of 3 or more?
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Safety in numbers...

Blind leading the blind...

Dumb is as dumb does...

Monkey see, monkey do...

How do these things get started?
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    I am going, I am going, I am gone finally I get to get out of here!!!! Have a good weekend MFP memebers=)
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I love America, Why am I waiting to go away again??
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    so tired and i so wish my 2 year old would stop throwing fits.....get tired of getting on to her.....
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    My mother-in-law is going to drive me straight to the nuthouse :explode:
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Good for those of you who bike but if your on the road follow the rules!! Do you know how many times I have seen bikers run right through a stop sign and come that close to being hit? Makes me furious!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Good for those of you who bike but if your on the road follow the rules!! Do you know how many times I have seen bikers run right through a stop sign and come that close to being hit? Makes me furious!!!

Good topic. What exactly are the rules for bicyclists? I always stay off the main roads anyhow because I'm a wussy (for now), but if I did venture out onto them I'd probably be one of those people thinking the stop sign doesn't apply to me simply because I don't know any better. And the hand signals? I can't remember those...can someone refresh my memory?
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    The rules for cyclists are the same as the rules for vehicles. You must stop at stop signs, red lights, crosswalks (my personal pet peeve!!) :explode:

I don't know my hand signals anymore, sorry :frown:
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Hand signals:

handsignals.jpg
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Kevin Spacey never seems to age. I think he could quite possibly be a cyborg.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Hand signals:

handsignals.jpg

What the heck is that thing ?.....oh it's a bicycle. But where is the rest of the bicycle? It looks like he has a hook hand!!!!
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Hand signals:

handsignals.jpg

What the heck is that thing ?.....oh it's a bicycle. But where is the rest of the bicycle? It looks like he has a hook hand!!!!

So much for safety training!!!!!!!!!! Where is his helmet?! :grumble:
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    Why did I have to come back home to all this heat so quickly???I loved being in Rosarito BC, The beach and weather is so nice, fresh and cool... O.k. I think I need to go back!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Why would someone add "birthday cake w/ frosting" to the database with an entry of "0" sugar grams??? I mean birthday cake? Seriously, what nutrient would be more important to track in birthday cake than sugar? GRUMBLE!!! I hate it when people do stuff like this! If you don't want to add all the information because you don't care about certain items, fine, but don't share it with everyone then.
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    Why are people so damn cheerful outside my office this morning :grumble: :angry:
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Why do people start games on these boards and then never come play them????
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    :mad: Why can't this girl that I work with either quit or get fired? Seriously, she sucks! :mad:
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Why am I still tired after getting a great nights sleep ??