Losing inches off waist

Options
What are some things that have helped you lose inches off your waist other than just losing weight overall?

I haven't noticed much of a difference between my waist and belly measurements in the past month. I try to limit my sodium intake and dairy products. Additionally, I have been doing Les Mills Combat 4-6 times per week with some other light exercise.

Ideally, I would like to lose 1 to 3 inches off of these areas by the beginning of September (my cousin's wedding).

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but outside of compression clothing, the only thing that's going to decrease inches, from wherever your body chooses to do it first, is a calorie deficit. Cardio and weight training can help with the deficit and weight training can help you maintain your lean body mass.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but outside of compression clothing, the only thing that's going to decrease inches, from wherever your body chooses to do it first, is a calorie deficit. Cardio and weight training can help with the deficit and weight training can help you maintain your lean body mass.

^ Yup.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Argh, was afraid so.