Sick of not being in all my feel fabulous clothes

Options
bookworm332
bookworm332 Posts: 7 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone over a year ago I was just above 154lb and it was a drama then as that was my highest now I am near 200lb and desperately need to stay motivated I have the tools just rubbish motivation :(

Replies

• druasmith
    druasmith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's the same reason I started. Just monitoring what you eat will make a difference if you stick with it. Have patience with yourself.
  • druasmith
    druasmith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I hear ya. I used to be able to wear my wife's evening gowns while she was at work. Now, I can't squeeze into them. Let's do this!

LOL!
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Join my weekly weigh in group!
  • janesjuno
    janesjuno Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm so fed up with my spare tyre and not being able to wear my lovely clothes! Have a whole wardrobe full and can only get into a quarter of them! Really need a kick up the bum!
  • bookworm332
    bookworm332 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a gorgeous blue satin dress and wore it one and know I would not be able to get the zipper up like a lot of my dresses
  • apollock14
    apollock14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i am new to my fitness pal. I think it all starts with confidence with yourself. I have struggled with my weight most of my life and as I am slowly learning to diary everything again and losing slowly I am feeling better with myself. you have to love yourself before you can get motivated! we can push each other!!