I like big butts and I can not lie! :P

2»

Replies

• wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Cardio burns muscle.

If you want a round, firm bottom... hit the squat rack, hit it often and heavy. Deadlifts and lunges also help.

BUT (no pun intended) ... please learn proper squat/deadlift form. If you aren't lifting correctly you risk injury and aren't getting the full benefits of the exercise.

Don't worry about a 'rock a**' Glutes are soft in a relaxed state no matter how much you squat.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Lift weights. Squats, dead lifts, dumbbell step ups, lunges, heavy kettlebell swings, glute bridges, hip thrusts, glute/ham raises...also hill sprints, sled pulls/pushes and plyo work all helps with that.
  • crazyten
    crazyten Posts: 57 Member
    I love my butt but it seems to be going. Good thing I started with SL5×5. I sure hope I can salvage the bit I have left. Hubby took a picture this morning just to prove that it's going. Man even had a before picture on his phone.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Thank you all for the responses! My boyfriend has a weight set that I'm too intimidated to mess with. I think I'm going to have to figure it out and get my squats, deadlifts, lunges on!

Have him show you how to use it and do it with you! Working out with your partner can be alot of fun....

Quit doing so much cardio and strength train. I still have a flabby butt but, it is getting quite firm underneath. It will get there but not by cardio.

Good luck!!
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Squats, squats, squats.