Isn't it great when you find free calories?

Options
Finding leftovers from a previous meal that you already entered into your food diary is so amazing. As long as you tracked the right portion size and calories it is like eating calorie free meals! Anyone else feel this way?

Replies

• gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    When I log something and forget to eat it and realise after dinner that I have extra calories for dessert :D
  • EndorphineReceptive
    Options
    When I log something and forget to eat it and realise after dinner that I have extra calories for dessert :D

That's a great way to do it! Never thought of that!
  • daggoneit
    daggoneit Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yep!!! I always pre log what I'll eat the next day but I purposefully log too much so at the end of the day I can delete some items from my diary and have some cals left. Best feeling ever :P
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yep!!! I always pre log what I'll eat the next day but I purposefully log too much so at the end of the day I can delete some items from my diary and have some cals left. Best feeling ever :P

This is CLEVER. I think I might have a go... knowing i'll be too busy in the next few weeks to log during the day makes this sound good. Also knowing that some days you're just hungy. Other days that apple/ yogurt/ whatever snack you planned to eat in the afternoon just sits there because you're fine without it...
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I do this as well -- prelog for the day. I typically just log my ice cream sandwich when I log my foods at breakfast so I know I have accounted for it and I have no worries. :0)