Everyday struggle to be an overall healthier person - positive & motivating friends welcome

Options
I've been on this app for over a year, and I've recently discovered that it could be a better experience with friends on the same "health" journey.
I've lost 72lbs. so far ...
--Eating right (most of the time

Replies

• 00migzilla00
    00migzilla00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started using this app. I've lost 15lbs so far. Feel free to add me as a friend. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • JennifrClaire
    JennifrClaire Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I hope this is motivational for you, because it was for me: Every pound lost is more visible than the last one you lost because its a (slightly) higher % of your bodyweight. So even though loss slows overtime, you will still see results, just in how your clothes fit more than on the scales
  • theJojoUK
    theJojoUK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • rideontechnology
    rideontechnology Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ditto, I'm going through trying to change my habits and lifestyle and would love some more friends who share the same mindset!
  • hlnebel
    hlnebel Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I will hit my one-year streak tomorrow (!!) and I've lost 36 pounds ... some of them more than once! ;) I guess I'm an overachiever like that. I've got 10 more pounds to go and I can use all the motivation I can get. Sending friend request!!
  • Lisa_JustMe_Lisa
    Lisa_JustMe_Lisa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lol!
    ---
    hlnebel wrote: »
    I will hit my one-year streak tomorrow (!!) and I've lost 36 pounds ... some of them more than once! ;) I guess I'm an overachiever like that. I've got 10 more pounds to go and I can use all the motivation I can get. Sending friend request!!
    ---
    I definitely lose the same pounds more than once also
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Your success so far is splendid. Just like said as above the more lard you shift the less you will see it but it represents a greater % of your body weight. Just remember this
    Look in the mirror
    That's your competition
    That's your motivation

(Sometimes easier said than done though!
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    Your success so far is splendid. Just like said as above the more lard you shift the less you will see it but it represents a greater % of your body weight. Just remember this
    Look in the mirror
    That's your competition
    That's your motivation

(Sometimes easier said than done though!

PS - lost 36 lbs ( 5lbs off target weight!!) then put 10lbs back on. I need help too!!