Over for the last time

consumone
consumone Posts: 139 Member
I am actually embarrassed I am to try again - I have gained even more after I lost the 30 and now a year later I am starting over again with over 75 o lose - how is that even possible... I can do this, I know I can but I would love to find someone that I can help keep on track and they would do the same for me. I don't want to give up on myself this time. I have to much going for me! Any chance I can help you and you help me? Please..... I don't want to get worse, I have a beautiful granddaughter who needs me and another grandchild (maybe two) on the way - my family needs me to be healthy to help not to be a burden. Yes, I am a little down, but I am ready to become the person I know I am in!!!

Replies

• thebigmanau
    thebigmanau Posts: 5 Member
    I am also new but i hope you are able to achieve any goals you have. You seem like you have a lot of inspiration to help motivate you!

Good luck !
  • Almostgaveup
    Almostgaveup Posts: 12 Member
    I think we can I think we can I think we can .... OF COURSE WE CAN!!!
  • Oskrmike74
    Oskrmike74 Posts: 8 Member
    I have used this app sporadically for a few years... before it was an Under Armour app (that surprised me when I revisited a week or so ago). Just remember you aren't alone. Let's do this!