looking for support & motivation

Options
I am man who has struggled his whole life with his weight. After having gastric bypass 15 yrs ago lost a lot of weight but regained a lot due to medical conditions, depression, medications and low will power. After getting sick in may 2016 with Pancreatitis and hypertension with possible IBS I decided no more. With cardiovascular disease in my family it was time to make a stand. Now since the beginning of May I am down almost 24 lbs and it feels great but I need more people to support and encourage me.
I havent worn my fire dept turnout gear in about a month (+/-) since we had gear donning (including SCBA) right before I was hospitalized. It was tight, mostly with my coat but also my pants a bit. Today I tried it on since that night and IT'S LOOSE!! Much more room in the pants and I dont have difficulty zipping the jacket shut and have greater range of motion.
While I have a long way to go to reach my goal and my normal street clothes are loose, this is a huge inspiration to me to continue and what I have been doing is paying off. My weight is at the lowest it has been in 3 yrs and I have no plans on stopping here. I CAN and WILL do this!!!