Dont eat back exercise calories?

2»

Replies

• afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    If I go for 2lbs/week, my goal is 1200 calories. I just can't do it without eating back exercise, and I can't exercise well with only 1,200. I would say 80% sounds like a nice max so long as your food logging is accurate, but you have to give it a few weeks to see how accurate your burns are. When my Fitbit tracks exercise, it actually gives me very similar burns to what MFP's database would.
  • mzmishab
    mzmishab Posts: 3 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Jpost001 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    My calorie goal is 1200, if i dont eat back the exercise calories, im at 900, isnt that dangerous?? I keep reading "dont eat back those calories", is that good advice or are people on higher calorie diets so that deficit still keeps them above the doctor recomended minimum of 1200?

That is advice from people have no clue how this tool actually works...there does seem like there are a lot of people without a friggin' clue.

So then what's your advice?

Ummm....IDK...maybe use the tool as it is designed to be used...just a thought.

This really isn't effing rocket science...it's pretty much 5th grade math to figure this out.

• mzmishab
    mzmishab Posts: 3 Member
    Really??? You don't have to be rude about it.