Daily Dozen App

Options
I just wanted to take a moment and encourage everyone to check out the free Daily Dozen app. This app has helped me get back on track to eat more healthfully. It's very simple and quick to use, it has a list of foods and servings of each to eat everyday. This list includes these categories: beans, berries, other fruits, leafy greens, different types of vegetables, etc.... I rarely check off everything but I try everyday. I don't think there's any ads, I haven't noticed, and it doesn't require login info.

Does anyone else use this app along with MFP?

Replies

• eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Just tried it out yesterday and managed to tick all the boxes. It's a lot of food - and I had to eat back the exercise cals a little to manage it. But it felt like a great day. I had a lot of energy but a weird night's sleep. I will try it again today.
  • zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I've played around with it before-just be aware that the creator of it has a definite agenda when it comes to food choices. Focusing on vegetables and fruit, beans etc is great, but I found Dr. Greger's other food rules to be very restrictive and he's notorious for cherry picking through data to support his views.