What liquids do you drink?

Options
13»

Replies

• vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I don't drink a lot of soda, because i am no longer loving the taste of it. i am working on drinking more water, but it has to have some flavor and some fizz. coffee, beer, wine otherwise.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Coffee, tea, wine, the occasional gourmet soda consumed as a dessert, occasional calorie free sparkling drink, the odd cocktail or three, protein shakes for breakfast (because I'm not hungry in the morning but the gym is an unproductive nightmare in the morning if I don't put something in my belly)
  • tanyabnrd795
    tanyabnrd795 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    For every thing you drink other than water are you counting the calories?
    Some beverages can use a lot of my daily calorie count.
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    For every thing you drink other than water are you counting the calories?
    Some beverages can use a lot of my daily calorie count.

I don't count unsweetened tea, zero cal soda, or the 5 cal mixes for water. I also don't bother to log coffee; I just log the milk and sugar. But those are all 0-5 calories, 10 at most. Anything else, yes, you need to log it.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Since i started counting calories in February 2015, I've only drank Coca-Cola once (had flu like symptoms and the only thing that makes me feel better when I'm like that is Coca-Cola)
    I drink coffee and water oin a daily basis. I drink diet soda usually every other day.