Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Are there different terms for different types of vegans?

Options
13»

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    One of my cats loves carrots and peas, and always seems to know when I've bought carrots - he tries desperately to get into the grocery bag and drag them out. :) He can be quite vindictive when attacking a piece of carrot, like it's personally offended him!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    One of my cats loves carrots and peas, and always seems to know when I've bought carrots - he tries desperately to get into the grocery bag and drag them out. :) He can be quite vindictive when attacking a piece of carrot, like it's personally offended him!

My dogs adore carrots. We keep some chopped up in the fridge to give them as treats.
  • CalorieCountChocula
    CalorieCountChocula Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Annoying and slightly less annoying are the only ones I'm aware of. I kid, I kid. In all seriousness you do see some people try to say they're "part time vegans" or "mostly vegan." So in other words, not vegan?
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I used to be a breadatarian. Carbs and cheese were my basic food groups. No meat for 7 years, then I married a butcher.