Looking for Buddies :)

Options
Hey everyone I'm Savannah I'm a stay at home mom of three wonderful kids and about 2 yrs ago I decided I needed to change I was very unhealthy in my weight and I was setting a bad example for my kids. So I started changing the way I ate and exercising then I discovered insanity and I loved it I also used Rockin body and Brazillian butt lifts. So 2 yrs later im down 90lbs and 53.5in over my whole body I'm on the home stretch with only 15lbs to go and it seems like it'll take forever to get there lol.

Replies

• sophisli
    sophisli Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on your success. I've added you. :)
  • LoriMcDole
    LoriMcDole Posts: 19
    Options
    Very awesome! I too am a SAHM of 5, soon to be 6. We have adopted 2 with special needs. I want to set an example for them and live long enough to see grandkids. ;) I'm going to add you as well.
  • Sabrena619
    Options
    Wow! Good for you. Today is my second day with MFP. I'm looking for buddies, too. I recently lost about 45 pounds, but am having trouble keeping it off. My diet coach says that keeping food and activity records is the most successful strategy, so here I go.
  • Sabrena619
    Options
    Hi. How do I add buddies? (New to MFP)
  • sav3175
    sav3175 Posts: 47
    Options
    your diet coach is right helps you stay accountable also. I just started a clean eating challenge on fb would you be interested in joining?