I hit my goal. 112 pounds lost (252lbs to 139.8lbs)

Options

Replies

• PMR2016
    PMR2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You should be so very proud of you amazing journey. I am proud of you and don't even know you. What a huge accomplishment and shows really what your made of as a person. My hat is off to you and wish you continued health and success!!
  • Godsgirl42
    Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing...I have hope!!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am actually crying - this is such an incredible story. You are seriously amazing. Thank you very very much for the positive message, it is truly inspirational! Congratulations on coming so far. Enjoy your new health! Love and support from New York
  • maddy_smiles
    maddy_smiles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing!!! Congrats!!! You are truly an inspiration. I was in a very low mood since today hasn't been a good day. Actually, hasn't been a good week. Your post lifted me up. Thank you for sharing.
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Amazing, inspiring, and humbling story! Congratulations to you.
  • tanyabnrd795
    tanyabnrd795 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are a phenomenal wonan! So inspiring.
    Thankyou for sharing your journey :)
  • SassyRN_77
    SassyRN_77 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank You for posting!!! Congrats on your success!
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story. Thank you for posting.
  • laineywood113
    laineywood113 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Hormones are a big issue for me as well. At 53 and suffering hot flashes after spending my 30s laughing at people having hot flashes, I no longer think it's funny at all. I've never been one sit back and suffer. I usually rant and deal with it (hee hee) but your journey has been something YOU can be proud of and while you hit your goal weight, it sounds as if you are still on your journey. I suggest you speak with you primary care physician about your hormonal changes and weight loss. There are remedies that can help you, even some holistic ones! If your primary doesn't listen to you, search until you find one who does! They are working for YOU! Not the other way around. Make them earn your business! Congratulations on the weight loss and keep your focus on you! You aren't done yet. B)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and I TOTALLY get you on the PMS thing - you're not alone!!!
  • the_new_mark_2017
    the_new_mark_2017 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great story. You made it! Thanks so much for sharing
  • JudyKenova175
    JudyKenova175 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So much like my story....I know all the pain and frustration and moods you speak of. God sees it all and gives me much grace, and victory :) I'm happy you are finding yours as well.
  • slp1984
    slp1984 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow I have no words!!! You're a fighter!!!! You're very inspirational and a very strong woman!
  • jenni0605
    jenni0605 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This had to be hard to share, and I appreciate it more than I can ever express in words. Your journey is inspiring and I will remind myself a lot of what you have said here. Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • Suzeq66
    Suzeq66 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, congratulations to you. Gives me hope to work harder on my a1c issues!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!