Breaking Bad

Options
124»

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I cannot friggin wait!!!! I have been watching it from the beginning. Rumor has it this may not be the last season, I hope not. It seems like its too soon to finish with one more season!

The creator and A&E have already said that it's for sure the last season.

however, sadly, there is a lot of talk of a spin off. they are looking at a Saul Goodman spinoff. i seriously hope this is a red herring.

i would love to see a fan fiction alternate reality where Walt starts working for Gus and he doesnt screw it all up. he makes millions of dollars a year, divorces Skylar and gets the life he deserves. :D
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed.

B*itch.

Hahaha yesssss! I love that scene so much.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I cannot friggin wait!!!! I have been watching it from the beginning. Rumor has it this may not be the last season, I hope not. It seems like its too soon to finish with one more season!

The creator and A&E have already said that it's for sure the last season.

however, sadly, there is a lot of talk of a spin off. they are looking at a Saul Goodman spinoff. i seriously hope this is a red herring.

i would love to see a fan fiction alternate reality where Walt starts working for Gus and he doesnt screw it all up. he makes millions of dollars a year, divorces Skylar and gets the life he deserves. :D

I actually think the Saul Goodman spinoff could be great. It would be a different show altogether, and Saul is one of my favorite characters. It would also possibly be set in the past. Anyway, spinoffs can work! Look at Frasier. :)
  • warpedbelief
    Options
    I've been re-watching the series. I'm up to the first half of season 5 now. It's bittersweet, I can't wait for it to come back, but then that also means it's the end of new episodes once it's over.
  • __Aid__
    __Aid__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yeah *kitten* ! I for one am counting the days, just re watched season 5 again in one day