Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    WBB55 wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    Villae81 wrote: »
    busty, mute, athletic, cooks, cleans, loyal, rich

I'm all these things, yet single. This must not be a common fetish. (Ok, I'm more "quiet" than "mute.")

Sugar momma wanted

:winky face:

If you're rich, I'm needy. lol

It's a pity there's so few needy men in my life, then.

You must not know any men then, we all have needs.

I know lots, they're just married :( Where do all the single men go?
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options

I'm all these things, yet single. This must not be a common fetish. (Ok, I'm more "quiet" than "mute.")

Sugar momma wanted

They're all over just lurking maybe more than half are borderline creepy though

(more than half)
  • Run_Forrest_Run
    Run_Forrest_Run Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me. Every body is beautiful in its own way.
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Moist and Meaty. Big and Bouncy. With a flat head to sit my drink on and a relaxed moral attitude.

I also insist on men with nice flat heads. I like enough room to rest my drink and a book on there. Covers all bases.

Bhahahaha excellent reply @Heartisalonelyhunter !
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Women's size doesn't really matter, short/tall, big/small, it's all good as long as she has a respectable level of intelligence, confidence and leads a healthy lifestyle. As far as the body type I like most, it would have to be a healthy fit woman with muscles, even bodybuilder size. I'm a pretty big buy so I'm not intimidated by it. What initially catches my eye (typically in this order) are nice legs, nice butt, pretty face and then eyes and good hair. However, a woman with really manly feet or hands is a big turn off for me, a la Eddie Murphy in Boomerang. Nice breasts are just icing on the cake, big or small, firm is good. Cellulite isn't an issue. But no amount of outside beuty or sex appeal can make up for an ugly interior.

99nmpdqgw56o.jpg
  • rmfindleyjr
    rmfindleyjr Posts: 529 Member
    Options

Sugar momma wanted

We're around :)
  • mazarasltm
    mazarasltm Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My brother and I stood around a gym and looked at all the females (college him, high school me). We could not agree on one that we both liked. Girls I though were beautiful, he though were hideous. Some guys have a specific type of girl they like. I really dont. I may like red heads, smoky brunettes, sassy black girls, cute blondes, cheerful asian girls... wait... I guess I dont really have a type :). Every female of any body type has her own charm that can suck you in. I married a Haitian Girl because of her heart, her mind and that "je ne sais quoi" that was between us. (she was a big girl at that time). Ultimately all looks go... we all get old saggy and wrinkly... When I got married I asked myself if I could spend every day with her, do I have fun and will I chase around the kitchen table when Im feeling frisky at 80 y/o while she coyly says that shes too old for that nonsense. I answered yes.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Everything and all of them!
  • stuart959
    stuart959 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I personally find healthy attractive, artificial is not attractive to me; I tell my wife often that I married a woman not a barbie doll. That in mind I embrace her physical pecularities, I feel that it enriches her humaness whereas I feel makeup, surgery or trying to be what someone else thinks they ought be harms it. I may be the only one that feels like this but my opinion cost what you paid for it. All that said it has been an exciting adventure jouneying together toward a healthful lifestyle together.