Has anyone tried interval fasting or leangains?

Options
I have been working on lean gains and I was doing ok but went on vacation and feel huge. Was working out a lot and trying to do HIIT (although get stumped without a video). I'm just trying to lose weight gained over past few months...age I guess. Also tighten up but belly...ugh and arms...ugh. Any help?

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't have any info on weight training or anything, but have you checked Youtube for HITT videos? You can find all kinds of free videos there that are fantastic and from good trainers.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce, but weight lifting can help you maintain your muscle while you lose fat, which will make you look tighter as you diet down. Do you have access to a gym?

Weight loss is going to be mostly about calorie deficit. Exercise can help achieve that but diet is much easier to control.

I see you only have 10 lbs to lose and your calorie goal is set at 1210. This is too little for someone who has so little to lose. Go here and follow the instructions for setting up your calorie goal:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/963088-level-obstacles-lose-weight-target-fat-easy