Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Teleport

Options
levelinguptime
levelinguptime Posts: 83 Member
If you could always teleport to a one place as your spot, where would it be and who would be allowed to come with you?

Replies

• sean_ct
    sean_ct Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Five Guys
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    As of this morning? Fiji 😍 (it very well may replace my postponed Taiwan trip)

Who is invited? Theoretically, anyone who is down to hang but who also knows when not to glom cuz people need space sometimes, dagnabit.

(Realistically though, I much prefer solo travel) 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    My couch. No one.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    An old growth forest in a remote Appalachian holler where the creek is cold and clean and my heart dabbles her feet in it daily :-)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    A large rock in the tall Evergreens with the sun shining through making beautiful rays that warm the rock. Through the trees only a few yards away, a waterfall filling the shallow (because I can't swim) pool.

This would be the place I'd teleport to, the place I feel closest to God ✨
    A swim under the waterfall in the pool, then a sweet nap on the warm rock. 😌
    And I'd take my Love 💕