Garmin Vivo Fit (and other fitness tracker devices)

Options
vashnicapri14
vashnicapri14 Posts: 3 Member
Does anyone else have a Garmin device that can recommend a room to help hold me accountable with my steps OR add me as a friend? My username is vashnicapri14

Replies

• fergtc
    fergtc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you like your Garmin vivofit
  • vashnicapri14
    vashnicapri14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes I really like it, I have had it for almost two years and have yet to charge it which is a big plus. Also I learned that it averages my steps and increases based on previous steps. But I hate the fact it doesn't automatically sync to my phone...so I have to manually do it daily.
  • SkinnyMomma02
    SkinnyMomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yes I really like it, I have had it for almost two years and have yet to charge it which is a big plus. Also I learned that it averages my steps and increases based on previous steps. But I hate the fact it doesn't automatically sync to my phone...so I have to manually do it daily.

I just got mine maybe there had been a updat mine syncs itself and I really enjoy mine as well
  • kamoore06
    kamoore06 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I hava a garmin kamoore06 feel free to add me
  • Ejm189x
    Ejm189x Posts: 33 Member
    Options

I just got mine maybe there had been a updat mine syncs itself and I really enjoy mine as well

Depends which model you get. My vivofit didn't auto sync, however the later one I believe does. I've just upgraded to the vivosmart hr which does auto sync, love it!
  • MaralynManson
    MaralynManson Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmin Vivosmart HR. It just increased my daily step rate too! Although it's not the most accurate measure it does offer a guide and is slot easier than me calculating my activities every day. Im on there as Maralynmanson same as here. Feel free to add me. Will punch in your names now. Maybe just create a Garmin room or us this thread?
  • gdsmit1
    gdsmit1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I recently got the Vivosmart HR+ I really like it. Only thing that I don't like is that using GPS, the battery will only last about 8 hours. But I guess that's to be expected with a fitness band size device. Without GPS it's about a week.