Loose 60 pounds by January 1 2017

Options
I would love people to join me in this. I think we could do this . I need to do this to encourage me to keep on going and yall to keep on doing this weight loose. It's just 10 pounds a month. Please join me.

Replies

• alimwilliams
    alimwilliams Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started at 220 last Saturday. Am tracking every day and fitting in exercise wherever possible, although need to work on this!
  • reenasaini
    reenasaini Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi count me in. I am 199lb. Today is my first day. What are your mean plans, let's share
  • scottbrianna19
    scottbrianna19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Recently had a baby and im in the military and desperately need to shed a LOT of pounds. And inches
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to get myself back on track. This will definitely help me do that!
  • xreinvention
    xreinvention Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Need to get down 56lbs and want it done before income tax next year!
  • Mimiriffic
    Mimiriffic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How do we do this properly?
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Are we posting stats?
  • savingsforme
    savingsforme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started to use MFP after a long absence. Count me in. I'm 220 and need to loose about 90 pounds.
  • heavenin7
    heavenin7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Is there a set date to post stats? I need to lose 70.
  • Bradel2725
    Bradel2725 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate. I am new to this site but not new to trying to lose weight. I am primarily doing low carb and adding exercise. Starting out at 213.5.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate. I'm am 215lbs and need to lose 60lbs.
  • pfunkie5
    pfunkie5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to join this challenge! I'm currently at 222, with the goal of 165, which rounds off to roughly 60lbs. I'm following a ketogenic diet and have seen results over the past 2 months; losing 25 pounds. I've been pretty lax about my diet, but am now controlling calories and watching macros more closely (in the last 2 weeks especially). Also trying to do some low impact (walking) exercise 3-5 times a week. I'm not part of any communities on MFP, so would be fun to try it out. Thanks and best wishes.
  • Breezie68
    Breezie68 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I'm 201.8. This will put me at 141.8 on Jan 1.
  • delgrand
    delgrand Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    isn't that supposed to be unhealthy ?