Hey I'm Kristye

Hey guys. I just rejoined after using this app "religiously" last year. I had good results but stopped going to the gym, stopped tracking, stopped everything good. Since then, I've been with a great guy and also gained prob 20lbs back. I have the extra time and control over what comes into my kitchen and what goes into my mouth. My ultimate goal is to lost atleast 100lbs....but starting slow and taking my time bc I realize I can't rush this. I can't keep sucking my gut in to make my pants "fit" and I'm over the feeling of being unhappy and out of breath going upstairs in my house bc I weigh at least 330lbs again. Just looking for support and words of encouragement. I plan to use free work out videos (started last week and squats KILLED me) and using Pinterest for inspiration. I also plan to start walking around the block every day. No excuses anymore. It's not fair to me nor my guy at home. He has lost about 20lbs (even tho he didn't need to just happened bc of work) and I always tell him he didn't lose it, it just stuck to me instead haha
Anyways. I'm 26 and I'm wearing about a 24 size pants and getting to where my 22's I fit into last year this time don't want to button anymore. I'm back to the point where everything I try on I feel like a whale and I get so angry with myself for letting myself gain weight back. The numbers on the scale don't bother me (I don't even own a scale to be honest but later down the road I will) I'm just using my weight from last month at the dr plus 10. All I want is to feel healthy, be healthy and feel great in my clothes again....and eventually have an excuse to go shopping where things actually fit well again :)

Anyways I hope to meet some good people on here!