Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

wedding in 2017.. 75 pounds to loose

j1k2z3
j1k2z3 Posts: 11 Member
So I'm getting married in a little over a year. I am very overweight and although the hubby-to-be doesn't care, I do. I am 5'8 and weigh 245 pounds. I am looking for some one to keep me accountable and help me through my journey.

please please help me!

Replies

• Cindyre11a
    Cindyre11a Posts: 6 Member
    Congratulations!!! I'm looking to lose around 60 or 70 lbs too....even though I've had this app for sometime I don't know how to add people LOL so please add me !!!
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Friends request sent. I weigh the same as you and want to lose almost 75lbs
  • scrubman
    scrubman Posts: 31 Member
    It's matter over mind. It has to matter more to you to make a change than u mind being the way u are now. 1 pound a week one day at time, one meal at a time. I hope you can add me!
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    I have about the same goal as you and I'm getting married next year too in February. We can help each other
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Hey there! I'm looking to lose 60-70 pounds as well! Feel free to add me. =)
  • avonarlene86
    avonarlene86 Posts: 23 Member
    I'm looking to lose 35-40lbs for ordering my wedding dress in november. You can do it! Xx
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Feel free to add me. I have more than 75 to lose (I'm at 24.1 on my first 100 lb goal) and love to congratulate and motivate my friends. :)
  • vashnicapri14
    vashnicapri14 Posts: 3 Member
    Please feel free to add me my goal is to loose 60lbs by January 1st. I just started so any accountable buddies will help a lot :smile:
  • James991223
    James991223 Posts: 21 Member
    Congrats on your wedding :). I'll add you now and will try offer as much support as I can!
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Join my weekly weigh in group we would love to support you to get to your dream figure for the big day!
  • frootloop2012
    frootloop2012 Posts: 10 Member
    You can do it