Weight Loss Coffee

DawnJanette
DawnJanette Posts: 36 Member
edited June 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
It works for me and I just wanted to share my excitement.....

Post now withdrawn

Replies

• BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Never heard of it.

Do you think maybe the weight is falling off of you because you're eating healthfully and sensibly rather than because of the "weight loss coffee"?

Regardless, congrats on your success.
  • MarkFraser142
    MarkFraser142 Posts: 10 Member
    lol
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Personally I prefer tea
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    "special diet coffee" doesn't make you lose weight.

If you're losing weight, it's cause you're eating at a calorie deficit.

This.
    scientifically proven, the only way to lose weight is to eat less calories than your body needs to maintain its current weight. There are no proven ingredients in these coffees that help with weight loss, sorry. None. All of them are Dr Oz woo. Did you start eating 'healthy' and exercising at the same time as starting the coffee?

Normal coffee can suppress appetite and provide energy, too.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Dawniej58 wrote: »
    Why didn't anyone tell me about this before? You still need to eat healthy and sensibly but the weight is falling off me. 17lbs so far. Has anyone else tried it?

This tells you all you need to know right here. If you have to do that, then it isn't the coffee. Why give this product all of the credit for your hard work and better eating habits?
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Why didn't anyone tell me about this before? You still need to eat healthy and sensibly but the weight is falling off me. 17lbs so far. Has anyone else tried it?

so 'part of a calorie controlled diet' go figure!
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    unbelievable the amount of BS sold.... and whats even worst is that people actually buy it!
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    edited June 2016
    Don't tell me.....you now sell this magic woo because your post was one BAD sales pitch.
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    What the heck is "weight loss coffee"?

I have to chime in with everyone else. It's all about consuming fewer calories than you are expending.
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    edited June 2016
    _Waffle_ wrote: »

Ask me about weight loss chocolate. You still need to eat healthy and sensibly but it really works.

I actually remember seeing a MLM thing for 'weight loss chocolate' a while ago...
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Don't tell me.....you now sell this magic woo because your post was one BAD sales pitch.

I think you have the underlying message