Favourite Fitness Blender workouts?

Options
Wophie
Wophie Posts: 126 Member
For those of you who workout with Fitness Blender on YouTube, what's your favourite type of workout video? I personally can't get enough of the kick boxing vids!!

Replies

• PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    For me it was their HIIT mixed with strength-training vids. That's the way my workouts are still structured now.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Strength training definitely and some of the hiit stuff
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Arms, chest and Rhomboids for people who get bored easily....not exactly the name, but almost! Its great, you'll be shaking before you're done!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Yeah I love the ones that are a mix of HIIT and strength, I also enjoy the 1000 calorie workouts if I'm feeling like an extra butt kicking. But I honestly really enjoy most of their workouts. I am doing the original 8 week programme at the moment and have done FBFit II as well, never bored because there's so much variety.

Oh oh, there's a reverse ladder one that Daniel did, oh boy. If you think you're fit give that one a go............
  • neela1880
    neela1880 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Strength training and hiit workout
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I love the 1000 calorie workouts! But I don't always have time for those.

I enjoy one of their 5 day challenges, I believe it's the strong and lean one.

Their kickboxing ones are great too!

I get bored so I rarely do the same video twice.
  • determined_14
    determined_14 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Strength/HIIT combos and straight strength with low reps/high weight are my favs. I've also done a couple 1,000 calorie workouts and wish I could do them more, but I have two small children and it's hard to find that kind of time block!
  • wtliftchick
    wtliftchick Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The tabata workouts. One is for upper body's and the other lower. About sixty minutes each. My faves!
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    There was a kickboxing one in my schedule two days ago and I still hurt in the upper body from it. I never get DOMS like that from upper body strength routines so for that reason alone I really like the kickboxing even if movement wise it's not my favourite.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    I paid for two of their programs, 8 week Maintenance/Cross training and 8 week Fat loss. I know they are recirculated workouts that you can see for free, but I like how they arrange them so there is no back to back duplication and all groups get hit. The pre-arranged schedule is a nice touch, also.
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    pondee629 wrote: »
    I paid for two of their programs, 8 week Maintenance/Cross training and 8 week Fat loss. I know they are recirculated workouts that you can see for free, but I like how they arrange them so there is no back to back duplication and all groups get hit. The pre-arranged schedule is a nice touch, also.

And for the convenience of the schedule and knowing you're hitting all groups equally and consistently they're really very cheap (8 week program is about $15 and you keep it forever, you can just continually add it to your calendar).
  • Wophie
    Wophie Posts: 126 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I haven't tried any of the workout programs. May have to give them a go since I have a workout planned for when I get in!