Any Michiganders?

Options
I just moved to the Grand Haven/Grand Rapids area! Looking for some more friends.

Replies

• heystudmuffin
    heystudmuffin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from there but i live in TX now. Welcome
  • fildo71
    fildo71 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Love that area in Mi. So much to do and see
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm up in Marquette in the U.P. For school currently. I'm from the metro-Detroit area. Love the Grand Rapids area!
  • malissa2011
    malissa2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I live in the livingston county area
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I live in Macomb county now but I'm from the capac/Imlay city area in Michigan
  • hicksjordana
    hicksjordana Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Live in Livonia, grew up in Plymouth and do most of my training at Island Lake State Park. I love the mittin!
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm from Jackson.
  • JTyler2016
    JTyler2016 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    From the Lakeside District in Muskegon MI, but currently live in NE. Grew up going to Muskegon Fury and Grand Rapids Griffins games. Guess I'll go back to the mitten state if the Detroit Red Wings make it to the Stanley Cup Finals of the NHL playoffs. I do miss the beaches and the rivers for fishing though.
  • ehad226
    ehad226 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from the Kalamazoo area which is about an hour south from GR, but i'm up in GR all the time so if you want some suggestions on neat areas to check out feel free to ask!
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm from Muskegon. Grand haven is fun, especially in the summer. Enjoy it while you can-- until August or beginning of September.
  • arijo377
    arijo377 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm from Mount Pleasant! Lived here my whole life :)