MFP THANK YOU - 100lbs gone forever (pic and feels heavy)

Options

Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    You made me cry. My heartfelt congratulations.
  • pbandalyssa
    pbandalyssa Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    JustaJoe00 wrote: »
    very very cool! Nice work! Lots of hard work!

Thanks! Constant. Hard. Work.
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. I can just feel your happiness bursting out in your pics and post. Bless you, and may you go on to even greater heights.
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Your dedication and effort are inspiring and impressive; well done! Best of luck to you! I love this post!
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    Wow wow wow....many congrats to you! You looks absolutely fantastic!! I can hope to reach my goal weight some day as you did. :)

Thank you! I'm sure you absolutely can. :)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    That is amazing :) Well done.
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so happy! What a wonderful job you've done to change your life and inspire others to do the same. Nice to see another Florida girl (I'm in Boca!).
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Keep it up!
  • Sweet_C_Smiles
    Sweet_C_Smiles Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!! I've got 39 more pounds and I'll have lost 100! So I'm super appreciative for the inspiration!!!
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found your post. You're a truly inspirational individual, and a very beautiful one! thanks for sharing. You've accomplished great things, and the best is yet to come!
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    trina1049 wrote: »
    Amazing! You look so happy! What a wonderful job you've done to change your life and inspire others to do the same. Nice to see another Florida girl (I'm in Boca!).

We're practically neighbors, I'm in North Lauderdale!! :P Thanks!
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    sampwyjack wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing!!! I've got 39 more pounds and I'll have lost 100! So I'm super appreciative for the inspiration!!!

Of course! Congrats on your loss as well, you are sooo close!!!
  • LisaKay91
    LisaKay91 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You are literally like a hero to me and inspiration.. I have been heavy my entire life and look forward to advancing my fitness stats. You are amazing, thank you for sharing!!!!
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    I'm so glad I found your post. You're a truly inspirational individual, and a very beautiful one! thanks for sharing. You've accomplished great things, and the best is yet to come!

Wow this is so sweet, thank you so much!!!
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    LisaKay91 wrote: »
    You are literally like a hero to me and inspiration.. I have been heavy my entire life and look forward to advancing my fitness stats. You are amazing, thank you for sharing!!!!

Thank you so much. <3 Good luck to you!!!
  • ldoughty65
    ldoughty65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • dbcolosky
    dbcolosky Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm incredibly inspired now. I've got 35lbs left to lose and have about half the mobility in my legs that I had ten years ago. Your journey is an awesome inspiration
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm blown away! Great job!
  • AlecB62
    AlecB62 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation, well done, inspirational stuff.
  • pbandalyssa
    Options
    dbcolosky wrote: »
    Amazing! I'm incredibly inspired now. I've got 35lbs left to lose and have about half the mobility in my legs that I had ten years ago. Your journey is an awesome inspiration

Thank you! Best of luck to you and your next 35 pounds!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!