Need support from other struggling moms!

Options
I've been working out/dieting on and off for the past 4 years. After having my last baby, I gained a total of 80+ pounds overall. A few days ago, I said enough was enough when I felt too tired to play with my toddler. They are young for so long. I don't want to miss out because I wasn't in shape. It's time to be the example for my little ones. Any moms or ladies who need support and motivation, please add me! It's time to take our life back!

Replies

• mulaya2
    mulaya2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I have 2 kids - 2 1/2 y/o toddler, and 1 y/o baby (though am starting to realise that she is no longer a baby
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm coming up to my 2 yr anniversary since I started this weight loss journey.. Almost 70lbs lost!!! I have a very busy life, work long hours as a nurse, mom and wife, take care of mom, and help my recently widowed sister with her 2 kids.
    Once I made myself a priority as well I realized I still way able to take care of others and I do it better.
    My 5 yr old son will never know me as lazy and unfit. He knows that fitness and eating healthy is a way of life NOT a short term situation and that is the best achievement!!!
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have a 15 month old, work, exercise everyday and try to cook healthy meals for us. I was in superb shape before he was born and still trying to get back to that and stop eating like I'm pregnant.
  • rlf6x2
    rlf6x2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sent request