Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Back from vacation and back at it!

In going back to my food & exercise logs I found that I haven't logged anything for over a month! Yikes!

But I had a good excuse. Really!

First, my sister made a surprise visit for a week. The next week I was busting butt getting ready to go on vacation for 11 days. According to my family I get a little nutty about getting the house cleaned and picked up before we leave. So I spent a week cleaning like a woman possessed. Then we went to Alaska for 11 days, actually vacationing for 9 as we lost a whole day going and coming. But the vacation was awesome, Alaska was awesome. We put about 1300 miles on the RV and got in a little light duty hiking, some exciting glacier trekking, and experienced the beauty and wonder of Alaska. And I drank wine EVERY night! Had to... just to get sleepy enough to sleep since there's no real night time.

So here I am. First real day back in the gym. And first full day of logging meals and exercise.

So you would think that with all the wine/beer and relative inactivity I would've gained a bunch of weight back. Wrong! I got on the scale a couple of days after we got back and I was the same weight. Go Me! However, a week or so since, I've gained a 1-2 lbs. But that's okay... MFP to the rescue.

Now if I can just remember to log everything.