Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Ice Cream Review - Anti Starvation mode thread

Options
Timshel_
Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
Finally got to try to Breyer's Salted Caramel Truffle gelato. Ate half the container for about 700 calories. Good creamy consistency, ample caramel sauce and truffle flavor with the right amount of chocolate bits. A bit too sweet on the finish, but well worth the calories. I still prefer the Breyer's Waffle Cone ice cream personally, or Frys/Kroeger Private Select Double Vanilla.

8sn88p51q7s8.jpg

Anyone else wanna share their favorite ice cream?

Replies

• sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I've been digging the Talenti gelatos. I enjoy that they come in the small containers so I don't have to make too big a commitment to one flavor at a time. I'm fickle like that.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I've been digging the Talenti gelatos. I enjoy that they come in the small containers so I don't have to make too big a commitment to one flavor at a time. I'm fickle like that.

I ALMOST bought their salted caramel to try it, and because of the small container size, but the Breyer's had been starring me done a few past trips. Will give it a whirl.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I have been enjoying Breyer's No Sugar Added Neapolitan. I had been enjoying Edy's, but my supermarket stopped selling it. Nowadays, I have been focusing serving sizes. I am learning that an ounce tastes just as good as 3 or 4!!
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I ALMOST bought their salted caramel to try it, and because of the small container size, but the Breyer's had been starring me done a few past trips. Will give it a whirl.

The salted caramel is pretty good. I also like the caramel cookie crunch (or something like that). Most of their flavors are pretty tasty (so far)

I'll see about the Breyer's - sounds good!
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I just finished a container of Friendly's peanut butter cup extreme. It was yummy. I spaced it out over quite a few days, though- and it (mostly) fit in my macros.
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Options
    I had that Bryers gelato a long time ago and it was way too sweet,Talenti is delicious and I like how it stays smooth and creamy without getting hard in the freezer.
  • doodlebug1683
    doodlebug1683 Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Favorite Talenti gelatos: black raspberry chocolate chip and coffee chocolate chip. The choc is finely shredded, not big hunks.

Currently on a strawberry kick.